Getting to Hotel Jackson in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
How are you getting to Jackson Hole? Whether by land or air, Jackson Hole is easier than ever to get to from all over the country and the world.
Location & Transportation:
▪ Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
▪ 5 miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
▪ One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
▪ 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available during winter ski season
▪ Hotel Jackson is located 9.5 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
▪ Jackson Hole Air Service: Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by Delta, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Skywest Airlines. Major airlines and commuter services fly via Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles. Newark and Washington Dulles during ski season. Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed base operation.
▪ Rental cars (Hertz, Avis & Enterprise on-site; Alamo, National, Dollar, Thrifty have shuttles to off-site pick-up) and taxis are available at the airport and in town. Private cars may be hired to transport guests to the hotel.
▪ Other regional airports: Idaho Falls, Idaho (90 miles)
Driving Directions from Jackson Hole Airport:
Turn right onto US-89/26/191 and travel 8.7 miles.
Turn right on Deloney Avenue, travel one block and turn right on Glenwood Street. Hotel Jackson is on your right-hand side.
- 120 N Glenwood Street,
Jackson, WY 83001