How are you getting to Jackson Hole? Whether by land or air, Jackson Hole is easier than ever to get to from all over the country and the world.
Location & Transportation:
▪ Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
▪ 5 miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
▪ One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
▪ 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available during winter ski season
▪ 9 miles from Jackson Hole Airport
▪ Jackson Hole Air Service: Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by Delta, United Airlines, American Airlines, and Skywest Airlines. Major airlines and commuter services fly via Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, Newark, JFK-New York, Seattle, Phoenix and Los Angeles. Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed base operation.
▪ Rental cars (Hertz, Avis/Budget & Enterprise on-site; Alamo, National, Dollar, Thrifty, Leisure Sports have shuttles to off-site pick-up) and taxis are available at the airport and in town. Private cars may be hired to transport guests to the hotel.
▪ Other regional airports: Idaho Falls, Idaho (90 miles); Salt Lake City, Utah (282 miles)
120 N. Glenwood St.
Jackson, WY, 83001
Comments or questions are welcome.