It’s all in the details at our Jackson Hole boutique hotel.
Browse our Fact Sheet below for current hotel information.
Located steps away from Jackson Hole’s Historic Town Square and just 5 miles from Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Jackson offers 55 rooms including four spacious suites. Room amenities include:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Complimentary hi-speed WiFi and domestic telephone service
- 48-Inch Samsung Smart HDTV
- Geneva sound systems in all rooms and suites
- Natural Gas fireplaces
- Terraces in select suites and top floor rooms
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- L’Occitane bath amenities
- Plush bath robes, towels and bath mats
- Hair dryer and digital scale
- In-Room Nespresso coffee machines, refreshed daily
- Personal refrigerator
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-room safe
Dining at Hotel Jackson
- Full breakfast available and to-go items for early mornings (upon request)
- Provides a full coffee bar serving free-trade organic coffee and teas
- Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine meant to share
- Menu features dozens of options and numerous vegetarian and vegan selections
- Hand-crafted cocktails, wine, beer and appetizers are available in the bar and lounge
Breakfast 7:00 – 11:00 AM
Lunch and Dinner 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Bar 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary transportation to town dining and shopping (within a 2mi radius)
- Complimentary coffee and tea station by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary spa water
- Complimentary cookie break
- Complimentary Ski valet and transportation to Teton Village during winter season
- On-site car detailing services upon request
- Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi and telephone
- Complimentary morning newspapers
- Commercial handheld steamers, iron and ironing board upon request
Deloney Meeting Room
The Deloney Meeting Room boasts views of the town of Jackson and is equipped with top of the line audiovisual technology, including a Samsung Smart TV. A flexible design can accommodate up to 14 guests for a range of functions, from corporate meetings to intimate events.
FIGS Restaurant is an exquisite location for receptions, dinners, business lunches and more. Featuring flexible seating, a copper-top bar, two-story wood-burning fireplace and exceptional cuisine for your event.
The year-round temperature range is 2°F to 25°F (January), 22°F to 48°F (April), 41°F to 81°F (July) and 24°F to 57°F (October)
In-room ski, snowboard and boot fitting
Location & Getting Here120 N. Glenwood St. Jackson, Wyoming 83001 (307) 733-2200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
- 5 miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
- One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available (during Winter Season)
- Climate: the year-round temperature range is 2°F to 25°F (Nov – March), 22°F to 48°F (April), 41°F to 81°F (July) and 24°F to 57°F (October)
- Hotel Jackson is located 9.5 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
- Flying to Jackson Hole:
- Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Skywest Airlines
- Major airlines and commuter services fly via Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, Newark, JFK-New York, Seattle, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed base operation.
- Rental Cars:
- Avis/Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise are located on airport grounds.
- Dollar, Thrifty, National and Alamo have shuttles to off-site pick-up, and taxis are available at the airport and in town. Private cars may be hired to transport guests to the hotel.
- Additional Regional Airports: Idaho Falls Regional Airport, Idaho Falls, Idaho (90 miles)