It’s all in the details at our Jackson Hole boutique hotel.
Browse our Fact Sheet below for current hotel information.
Located steps away from Jackson Hole’s Historic Town Square and just 5 miles from Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Jackson offers 55 rooms including four spacious suites. Room amenities include:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Complimentary hi-speed WiFi and domestic telephone service
- 48-Inch Samsung Smart HDTV
- Geneva sound systems in all rooms and suites
- Natural Gas fireplaces
- Terraces in select suites and top floor rooms
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- L’Occitane bath amenities
- Plush bath robes, towels and bath mats
- Hair dryer and digital scale
- In-Room Nespresso coffee machines, refreshed daily
- Personal refrigerator
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-room safe
Dining at Hotel Jackson
- Full breakfast available and to-go items for early mornings (upon request)
- Provides a full coffee bar serving free-trade organic coffee and teas
- Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine meant to share
- Menu features dozens of options and numerous vegetarian and vegan selections
- Hand-crafted cocktails, wine, beer and appetizers are available in the bar and lounge
Breakfast 7:00 – 11:00 AM
Lunch and Dinner 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Bar 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary transportation to town dining and shopping (within a 2mi radius)
- Complimentary coffee and tea station by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary spa water
- Complimentary cookie break
- Complimentary Ski valet and transportation to Teton Village during winter season
- On-site car detailing services upon request
- Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi and telephone
- Complimentary morning newspapers
- Commercial handheld steamers, iron and ironing board upon request
For more information about groups and events at Hotel Jackson, contact Sales Manager Virginia Tavella or call direct at +1 (307) 274–4488.
Deloney Meeting Room
The Deloney Meeting Room boasts views of the town of Jackson and is equipped with top of the line audiovisual technology, including a 75-inch Samsung Smart TV and free WiFi. A flexible design can accommodate up to 14 guests. Total area: 336 square feet; 31.2 square meters. Board Room: seats 12 people. U-Shape: seats 14 people.
FIGS Restaurant is an exquisite location for receptions, dinners, business lunches and more. Featuring flexible seating, a copper-top bar, two-story wood-burning fireplace and exceptional cuisine for your event.
The year-round temperature range is 2°F to 25°F (January), 22°F to 48°F (April), 41°F to 81°F (July) and 24°F to 57°F (October)
In-room ski, snowboard and boot fitting
Location & Getting Here120 N. Glenwood St. Jackson, Wyoming 83001 (307) 733-2200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
- 5 miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
- One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available (during Winter Season)
- Climate: the year-round temperature range is 2°F to 25°F (Nov – March), 22°F to 48°F (April), 41°F to 81°F (July) and 24°F to 57°F (October)
- Hotel Jackson is located 9.5 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
- Flying to Jackson Hole:
- Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Skywest Airlines
- Major airlines and commuter services fly via Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, Newark, JFK-New York, Seattle, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed base operation.
- Rental Cars:
- Avis/Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise are located on airport grounds.
- Dollar, Thrifty, National and Alamo have shuttles to off-site pick-up, and taxis are available at the airport and in town. Private cars may be hired to transport guests to the hotel.
- Additional Regional Airports: Idaho Falls Regional Airport, Idaho Falls, Idaho (90 miles)